The West TN Events and the local FLL teams do NOT function without volunteers. If you have any questions about volunteering for FLL in the West TN Region please do not hesitate to email us!
2023-2024 West TN FLL Explore Festival
We are looking for REVIEWERS who can judge part of the day (times TBD). If you have volunteered in the past, please know that the rubrics have changed and that we recommend that you complete the training provided by FIRST.
- Saturday January 27th 2024 from 10:00AM-3:00PM (times TBD, but will not be all day)
If you would like to volunteer for the Festival, you must register with FIRST, create a FIRST Inspires Dashboard Account, complete a YPP Background Check, Digitally sign your T&C Forms, and select the event(s) you wish to volunteer at.
When you select the Festival, please select the day(s) you can Judge and also please select the role of “Reviewer”.
When your account has been verified and has passed the YPP screening, you will receive an email stating that you have been assigned the position of Judge. In this email you will also find links that we recommend you follow to complete the basic Judge training.
First Lego League Local Opportunities:
Team mentors support team learning and success throughout an entire season. This is probably the most rewarding volunteer duty, but it’s also a big commitment. Please email us and we will help you find a team in your area to help.
Follow these steps to register to volunteer at an event:
- Create an account in the FIRST Dashboard – click Register in the top right corner of this page.
- Once registered, login via FIRST Dashboard and click the Volunteer Registration tab & choose ‘Event Volunteering’.
- Filter events by location/ program and select an event (we suggest selecting FLL EXPLORE, YOUR ZIP CODE and the distance you are willing to travel to an event) . Then Apply Filters.
- Select the event(s) you wish to attend.
- Complete your required youth protection background screening (US & Canada).
- You will receive an email when you have been assigned the role. In this email you will find links to training materials we recommend you check out!